The Premier Magnetic Window Screen – Easy To Install DIY Screen Kits
Easy To Install DIY Window Insect Screen Kit
Insects of all sorts are incredibly annoying, especially mosquitoes, they are probably the most annoying insects in the world.
Not only that, but mosquitoes are also known to spread life-threatening diseases.
Watch this short video to see the diseases they spread
While we’re at it, here are a few shocking facts about Mosquitoes & why window insect screens are important:
- Mosquitoes outnumber humans by an astronomical quantity. There are literally hundreds of trillions of these annoying blood-sucking creatures out there thirsty for your blood.
- Mosquitoes are drawn to the scent of humans. Your blood helps provide essential protein that mosquitoes need for reproduction. So this makes you a target for mosquitoes for eternity.
- Mosquitoes transmit diseases to human beings by injecting their saliva into your skin to quickly let your blood flow inside them.
- Mosquitoes contribute to the death of more than 1 million people every year due to transmittable diseases such as Malaria.
I don’t want to waste big bucks on a custom fitted window screen as we are only renting the place. These magnetic diy screens is so cheap and easy to apply.
I am happy with the purchase, as the quality is better than I expected (for the price) and now I can open my windows without worrying about bugs. Highly recommend
Have A Question? We Can Quickly Assist
Facebook Messenger is a great way of communicating. Our team will quickly repond to your enquiry. Let us know how we can assist you today.
These annoying blood-sucking vampires are often called ”the deadliest animal in the world.” due to their ability to transfer deadly diseases like Malaria.
In 2015 alone, 429,000 people died because of Mosquitoes spreading Malaria.
However, you don’t have to give up and let these blood-sucking creatures ruin your skin and summer vacation.
Why don’t you use magnetic insect screens?
In the heat of the summer, it can be really frustrating not being able to open your doors and windows for some fresh air because of fear of mosquitoes.
Of course, you can try to get rid of them the traditional way like swatting them with some tool one by one as you see them around. You can apparently handle them like that.
But that can be really time-consuming and ineffective in the long run.
Super easy to install, took me only a half hour tops. Looks great and the best thing is I can easily remove the screen when my lease is up. Definitely will be letting the whole building know about them.
DIY Magnetic Window Screens To The Rescue
One of the best and most cost-effective ways to get rid of mosquitoes and other annoying and dangerous bugs is by using do-it-yourself fly screens.
What’s great about DIY fly screens is that they’re a very practical solution to dealing with insects.
Not only that, but they are probably one of the only permanent ways to dealing with bugs.
Because once you install them on your casement windows, you don’t have to think about them anymore.
Just set and forget them.
This way you can worry less about leaving your windows open in the summer or in any other insect-infected place.
The Pros and Cons of a DIY Magnetic Window Screen
Here are some pros and cons of using insect screens on your casement windows for keeping harmful bugs outside your house.
Pros of using insect window screens:
- Keeps all annoying and dangerous insects outside the house.
- Lets you enjoy fresh air with invisible screens.
- An affordable way to avoid insects and bugs.
- Environment-friendly solution.
- Easy to install even by non-professionals.
- Reducing cooling costs by letting fresh air come in.
- Can be used for most window types, including those of boats and RVs.
- Doesn’t take up any space.
- Lasts longer than other insect products.
Cons of using window screens:
- Some types of insect screens are not very aesthetically pleasing.
- There is not much that you can do in case some bugs managed to get inside your house.
- May restrict the view in case of using non-invisible screens.
As can be seen, and just like everything in life – there are both pros and cons to using fly screens for bug protection.
But it’s apparently obvious that the pros outweigh the cons of using fly screens. If your main reason for installing fly screens is to get rid of bugs, then the right choice is evident in this case, especially if you live in a place known to have bug issues.
And if nothing else, fly screens are much more convenient than bug sprays. And they will definitely make your life easier and more comfortable.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure you use something that can protect you and your family from life-threatening diseases that these annoying bugs can easily spread to humans.
Standard fly screens or magnetic fly screens?
There is also a new type of insect screens that recently became popular; they’re a more pleasant and convenient type of insect screens called—magnetic insect screens.
These new types of insect screens allow you to easily open and close your windows without any effort whatsoever, it’s as simple as opening your normal windows.
They are also easy to clean, in case any bugs got stuck in there while trying to squeeze their way into your house.
Likewise, they’re also super slim and tidy that you or your guests can hardly even notice they’re there.
If you want to let some fresh air into your house while keeping the bugs out while being able to easily open and clean your windows, then your wish has come true, because magnetic insect screens can do just that.
Here are some benefits that magnetic insect screens can offer that standard insect screens cannot:
- Attractive-looking and stylish looking screens.
- You can do-them-yourself and remove them anytime without the need of any professionals.
- They can be used on most types of windows, such as sliding windows, double-hung windows, and many more.
- Your windows can be opened wide open without any problems as they’re super easy to remove.
- You can simply peel back a corner of the magnetic screen when you want to open your window.
- They are extremely easy to handle and clean.
- They are more invisible than standard insect screens; they can hardly be spotted by a casual glance.
- They’re very flexible and easy to install.
As a result, and unlike standard insect screens, it’s very hard and almost impossible to spot any disadvantages of using magnetic insect screens.
Magnetic insect screens are one of the few things in life that sound too good to be true, but are actually truly that good.
And you don’t have to take my word for it, just look at what this person had to say about magnetic insect screens:
”Very satisfied with my new insect screens and the speed of delivery after ordering. Excellent product and service – highly recommend to others.” – Kayla Lanzon, Surry Hills.
Most people are very satisfied with having magnetic fly screens on their windows to protect them from disease-carrying bugs.
The other day I was browsing the web and reading some blogs, then I stumbled into this blog about this person asking if it’s a good idea to screen his beautiful-looking house porsh.
He was specifically asking his blog readers if he should or shouldn’t screen his porsh, and unsurprisingly the majority of people recommended that he should opt to screening his porsh to protect it from bugs and west niles.
Here is a link to that blog post if you want to see what I’m talking about, https://dixiedelightsonline.com/2012/09/to-screen-or-not-to-screen.html
In conclusion, I hope that I have managed to show you the major benefits of using standard and especially, magnetic fly screens – and the importance of using them in your house if you want to protect yourself and your family from annoying and even, in some occasions, life-threatening flying bugs.
We at magneticinsectscreens.net, a family-owned business – have been working hard for more than 15 years to supply home and business owners with one of the best high-quality magnetic fly screens on the market.
And we’re happy to serve yet another happy customer.
If you want to enjoy some fresh air and relax at the comfort of your house without having to worry about getting bitten about any mosquitoes or any other annoying insect, feel free to order online your own do-it-yourself (DIY) high-quality magnetic fly screens on this website.
If you happen to have any questions or concerns before placing your order, please feel free to contact us on Facebook Messenger for instant replies.