High quality screen – much better than cheaper ones we have tried. Next time I think I’d go a little bit wider but very happy with quality and delivery was very fast.
The Most Cost Effective Window Screen Solution Available
SALE NOW ON...
HOOK & LOOP Window Screens
from only $49
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS THE USA ON ALL ORDERS $75+ or more (save $25)
3 DAY APRIL SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Hook and Loop edged flexible screens – x2 great frame colors in either a standard insect mesh, with super fine midge mesh or pet mesh
- Standard Mesh – suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos
- Midge Mesh – also suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos – but has a tighter weave that will also prevent Midges (what are Midges? – click here)
- Pet Mesh – suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos and indestructible from any pet claws
Decide on the colour trim (black or white) & then order the size that is larger than the window you want to screen.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
Order the frame size that is slightly larger than the window you want to screen – you are able to easily cut the frame to fit (with a cutting blade or strong scissors – no tradesman tools required).
DIY Adjustable Window Screens – Functionality & Durability
Here are a few reasons why the hook & loop adjustable window screen is the ideal cheap flyscreen solution:-
- it can be easily folded and stored away when not in use
- the hook & loop fastener strips enable the flyscreen to be opened up to 10,000+ times.
- they are ideal for vans, boats and motorhomes
- being custom made you can custom shape and size (ie out of square window or rhomboid)
- extra large windows as well as outside entertainment areas can be easily screened with ease using DIY hook & loop Window Screens.
- your new DIY hook & loop Window Screens will arrive with simple install instructions, no tools or tradesmen needed.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens are suitable for any windows old or new and for any window type; sash, awning, casement, hopper, and slider.
Simple DIY Installation
- Clean the surface of your window frame to remove any dust, grease, or oil.
- Use an alcohol base cleaner as a final wipe to ensure that the surface is spotless, allow to dry.
- Carefully fit the self adhesive hook & loop fastener onto the now clean & dry surface. Do so when the room temperature is 18°C or higher in non-humid conditions. If the temperature is low, warm the frame and the hook & loop fastener with a hair dryer, or fan heater in an effort to increase the bond.
- WARNING: Do not pre-cut the hook & loop strip and attach to the screen; fix directly to the window frame, one side at a time and then cut.
- WARNING: Do not touch the adhesive strip with fingers, and ensure your scissors are clean and sharp.
- Hold the hook & loop fastener strip on the edges between your thumb and forefinger, & gently peel back the liner (without touching the glue) to about 25mm (1″) and place in position on the window frame.
- Continue down one side of the window frame peeling back the strip liner as you go. Proceed with the other sides of frame.
- Apply pressure to the strip of the installed hook & loop fastener with a teaspoon or similar utensil.
- By applying pressure this activates the ‘Pressure Sensitive Glue’, so it is important to pay special attention to the corners as these are often missed.
- The hook & loop fastener will eventually come away from the window frame if sufficient pressure is not applied, and if this happens it cannot be reused.
- WARNING: The hook & loop fastener cannot be re-positioned if you make a mistake. You will need to start again with new hook & loop strips. When doing so ensure there are no traces of glue left behind and the surface is spotless again.
- WARNING: Allow 24 hours for the glue to harden thoroughly before installing your screen.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens adhere to your window frame on all 4 sides by a continuous strip of 20mm width self-adhesive hook & loop fastener providing a slim and discreet appearance.
Shane Triffitt –
Easy to install and only took 2mins to teach our dog to come through
Sarah D –
The fly screen is excellent. It was easy to install and so far keeping bugs out. We ordered the exact size for our door, so have had to fiddle with it to make sure that once opened, it will pull itself closed – the magnets are spaced out enough that it doesn’t do it every time. It’s worth noting that they don’t hold together in a strong breeze (which is ok for us as we only get occasional breezes) not sure how it would hold up in a seaside or windy area.
Ken Jones –
Ease of fitting was the highlight for me
Ken Hardie –
By far the best magnetic screen I have ever used
A very simple but effective way to use flyscreens. We are only renting so we needed a cheaper solution that would be able to be dismantled (without leaving any damage) if we decided to leave. These have proven to be a great solution
Flavio Pereira Andre –
The screen is quite easy to install and works great. I am able to keep the bugs out from my bedroom and I will definitely by another one for my living room.
Linda Nguyen –
Very happy with my new screen. Very easy to install and looks great.
Janice Reed –
Very happy with the screen, does a good job of keeping the flies and bugs out
Jasmine Hamilton –
We used this to customise a fly screen to fit the back of our car before our road trip. Finally, we can keep the back doors open without being attacked!
Michael Secker –
Had bought these before but ran out of tape so had to buy a complete set so we could complete the job. Very good quality product.
M. Healey –
I have had screens before, but for a smaller door and another manufacturer. I was pleased with those products but yours is much better! Thank you!
Super easy to customize the shape. Perfect for keeping the bugs out of my DIY truck cap camper.
Was skeptical at first but when i got the product i was very happy. The timeframe was accurate and the product fits my Toy Hauler perfect.
James L. –
I am very happy with the Magnetic screen door for my 2020 Forest River Wolf Pup. The screen door fits perfectly and was very simple to install. The tracking on the website never worked but I sent email for updates and did actually get responses. The total time from ordering to receipt was in 4 weeks as promised. If you have a custom door that you would like to get a magnetic screen door this is the place for it.