South Dakota home owners are now using the easiest & most economical solution to install window flyscreens
DIY MAGNETIC FLYSCREENS
SPECIAL OFFER:- order online today a have them delivered FREE to your South Dakota home or business this month.
Check out the video to see how easy it is to install magnetic fly screens to your windows
Have A Question Before Wanting To Make An Online Order?
Magnetic Fly Screens For South Dakota Windows & Homes
The magnetic fly screens range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window insect screen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying bugs.
Magnetic flyscreens are suitable for South Dakota residential and commercial applications and the insect flyscreens can be placed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside your South Dakota home or business.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Screens For All Types Of Windows
Simple to maintain & incredibly durable, our magnetic insect screens are ideal for those hot summer days where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any home.
As well as keeping the flies at bay of your home, a do it yourself magnetic fly screen installed will not block your view or hinder natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable living environment, a magnetic window flyscreen system is also fully compliant to your local food codes which mean they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and popular restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY magnetic flyscreen for the South Dakota home, or for your South Dakota business premises, these versatile DIY fly screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
An novel approach to fly and insect problems for South Dakota residents
Magnetic insect screens have a flexible frame to peel back a corner and pass through objects for greatest convenience and ease. A DIY flexible magnetic insect screen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, and other bugs out.
Your DIY magnetic fly screen kit is easy & ready to install
The process of installing a DIY flyscreen is very simple.
Measure your window and order a size that will cover that window completely. We recommend ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut it to size as you install.
All magnetic flyscreen packs come complete with easy to follow instructions and require no screws, no nails, and will give you no hassles.
Available in white frame and to fit window sizes up to 1000mm x 1200mm
DIY Fly Screens features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
Free Delivery To South Dakota
6 reasons why you should choose a magnetic flyscreen for your South Dakota home..
- Magnetic fly screens are streamlined, neat and will not block views or take up precious space in your South Dakota home
- Opening & closing the fly screen to access your window is very easy with a flexible PVC frame
- Magneticfly screens can be utilised on nearly every window type including: timber, steel and UPVC
- A high quality flyscreen made from sturdy and long-lasting products & materials
- We are a family-owned business who strive to provide extraordinary service
- All magneticflyscreens include a lifetime parts replacement guarantee