St. Louis home owners are now using the easiest & most economical solution to install window flyscreens
DIY MAGNETIC FLYSCREENS
SPECIAL OFFER:- order online today a have them delivered FREE to your St. Louis home or business this month.
Check out the video to see how easy it is to install magnetic fly screens to your windows
Have A Question Before Wanting To Make An Online Order?
Magnetic Flyscreens For St. Louis Windows & Homes
The magnetic insect screens range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window flyscreen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying insects.
Magnetic insect screens are suitable for St. Louis residential and commercial applications and the insect screens can be installed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside your St. Louis home or business.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Fly Screens For All Types Of Windows
Easy to maintain & incredibly durable, our magnetic flyscreens are ideal for those hot summer days where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any room.
As well as keeping the flies at bay of your home, a DIY magnetic flyscreen installed will not block your view or stop natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable working environment, a magnetic window fly screen system is also fully compliant to your local food codes which mean they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and busy restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY magnetic insect screen for the St. Louis home, or for your St. Louis business premises, these versatile DIY insect screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
An creative approach to fly and insect problems for St. Louis residents
Magnetic insect screens have a flexible frame to peel back a corner and pass through objects for simple convenience and ease. A DIY flexible magnetic flyscreen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, and other bugs out.
Your DIY magnetic flyscreen kit is easy & ready to install
The process of installing a DIY flyscreen is very easy.
Measure your window and order a size that will cover that window completely. We advise ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut it to size as you install.
All magnetic insect screen kits come complete with easy to follow instructions and require no screws, no nails, and will give you no hassles.
Available in white frame and to fit window sizes up to 1000mm x 1200mm
DIY Insect Screens features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
Free Delivery To St. Louis
6 reasons why you should choose a magnetic flyscreen for your St. Louis home..
- Magnetic insect screens are streamlined, neat and will not block views or take up precious space in your St. Louis home
- Opening & closing the fly screen to access your window is a breeze with a flexible PVC frame
- Magneticfly screens can be used on nearly every window type including: timber, steel and UPVC
- A high quality flyscreen made from sturdy and long-lasting products & materials
- We are a family-owned business who strive to provide extraordinary service
- All magneticfly screens include a lifetime parts replacement guarantee